What is vPBX ?
Reap all the Benefits of vPBX
- Low fixed cost starting from €50/year.
- No need for upfront investment in IT infrastructure.
- No hardware is required.
- Low call charges for domestic and international calls (when combined with our VoIP telephony services).
- Low maintenance cost & free Support.
- A compatible device & internet connection are all that is required, and your business call center operates from anywhere.
- Enter your business in the age of remote work; Present an integrated communication experience to your employees and customers.
- Scale the modulus vPBX to suit your needs at no extra cost.
- Spare yourself from the complex wiring of outdated PBX systems.
- vPBX is compatible with the devices of your choice (laptops, smartphones, tablets, VoIP devices).
- Make your own choices (no vendor or system lock-in).
The Essentials of a Cloud Call Center
Interactive Voice Response
Voice Gateway with menu options for the subsequent routing of each call to the appropriate destinations.
Groups of devices receiving the same calls simultaneously or according to priority policy (e.g., Ring Group: Commercial Department).
Priority queues for serving a large volume of calls by a small number of agents.
Different call handling depends on time and day. Preset options for holidays.
Set the desirable welcoming announcement for your incoming calls (e.g., Welcome to modulus).
Teleconference service for three or more participants with optional PIN protection.
Voicemail to E-mail
Receive voicemail messages as an attached mp3 audio file to an e-mail.
All network subscribers can call public phone numbers to converse with a destination in your center.
Virtual extensions are 3- or 4-digits numbers used for internal (vPBX) communication.
Include an external destination (e.g., a mobile connection) in your virtual call center.
Direct Inward System Access
Use your call center even when you cannot access the Internet.
Colleagues within the same ring group, e.g., Customer Support Group, can answer any call their group receives by dialing «*0» if their colleagues do not pick up the calls.
Pick up a call intended for a colleague by dialing «0» accompanied by the ringing device’s extension number(e.g., *311).
Fax to E-mail
Receive incoming fax messages as PDF attachments to a preset e-mail address.
E-mail to Fax
This feature relieves you from the need for a fax machine. Outgoing faxes are sent via e-mail as PDF attachments.
Take Your Enterprise-Grade Communication to New Heights
modulus vPBX, combined with our VoIP service, allows you to handle your business communication from anywhere and from any device, ensuring your business availability and maximizing trust levels.Read More
vPBX is indeed the remote communication toolkit your business requires and comes with zero infrastructure investment needs.Read More
Get a flexible and scalable business phone system with state-of-the-art call center features and integration opportunities for your small or medium-sized business.Read More
IP Phone Device
for indoor wireless communication.
DECT IP Wireless Phone
for indoor wireless communication.
Portable Wi-Fi Phone Device
for wireless communication on premises with Wi-Fi coverage.
Fax machine or T.38 software
to send and receive faxes without using an analog gateway.
Digital PRI / BRI Circuit Gateway
to connect conventional TDM technology call centers.
Analog FXS / FXO Circuit Gateway
to use simple analog devices or fax machines.
Application on Smartphone / Tablet
to have a fixed line wherever a 4G/5G or Wi-Fi network is available.
Software on P/C
for zero acquisition costs and special applications (e.g., call center).